Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Mess Team

A couple months ago, I was being assigned to a mess team. A team which dominated by world gamers who eagerly sacrified "innocent" people for their own good shakes and ambitions. At the first time I involved, I saw they were dead, and sometimes appeared as humans with animal-head milling around me. Although my qalb could not bear the circumstances and the sense of being "intimidated", I firmly believed The Lord Majesty must have good reasons to have me in.

It was one of best learnings given by The Lord for my spiritual experience. I saw how the dead bodies and the animal-head-human worked to influence "heathly & lively" persons, dragging them in silence into their ball of game. Its form were blurr and dark, moving slowly to one another and trying to blanket all in their cover, squezzing the content and depressing the soft lathifa to close of Lord's lights upon persons, changing it hardly into dark-red plastic cover. No one could ever breath and think freshly, except ones who were protected in The Lord's Hands. The power of The Lord Majesty's light pushed their negative away of such persons. How great "war" of lights and power, was an amazing event I ever saw and felt.

Those have made me more confirmed and believed that The Lord would always be together nearestly with persons who devote truly in The Lord and uphold the truth & honesty in every single live's activity. Moreover, in their inner qalb.

Alhamdulillahirabbil 'alamin..

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

No comments: