Monday, March 12, 2007

unnamed senses

Live has very special taste and varities. Each sometimes can not be identified for the name, the scent, the sense, the taste itself, while the paths are going to be ended at the same point. The zero area, the unnamed spot light.

I recently sense a weird feeling. I do not know what the cause, for what purpose, to where it ends and the name i should call. What i know, is only the sense itself.

Admire the majesty, the creator of me and all, has made me fall into a deep unlimited love. hardly to place someone inside me, just me and the majesty along the time. Until then.. just me and the majesty.. with long endless love inside and the truth...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

No comments: