Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Past Good Friend

My great grand teacher said that your mouth would be your own lion. By letting it move and sound unnotice, it would make you trap in very trouble circumstances. Therefore be ware of your own lion, keep it save in a cage of wisdom and the eyes of truth. Heart would no longer at its right place, whenever your lion eat it up. Lies is lied in the tongue of the lion. Burning the goodness and charities as faster as the woods become ashes.

O mighty majesty, pour us with your lights perfectly, purified us with your kindness and grab us in your arms of love, of guardian, of humble, aamin..

I have an experience where a good relation became breakdown because of small unresponsible voice of the lion. Actually I have never accept the words of friendship's breakdown that were written by my fellow, I tend to treat it as a simple mistake that could be forgiven in time. However, my fellow felt very uneasy having saying bad and unresponsible to me, my fellow has directly cut the good long relation so easily without asking my opinion first. I knew my fellow was so ashamed of her doings and speakings on me, that made her have no face to meet me then.

Perhaps the mighty majesty has decided it on me and my fellow that for recent condition it were the best. To increase our love to the mighty majesty, prove our devotion only to Allah, the mighty creator of this universe..
I believe and faith of the goodnesses behind...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

No comments: